Saturday, May 8, 2010

Join Us for Retreat May 21-22


Registration is now open for our retreat with Greg Bender May 21-22. For full information and to register, click here.

Greg is in solitary retreat in New Mexico for the two weeks prior to his visit, so we will be fortunate to catch the fresh rays of his experience. While in retreat, he is taking the opportunity to blog sparingly at Ken McLeod's ning site. You can get a good sense of where he comes from by reading his musings.  Read Greg's retreat blog here.

Greg is one of my two oldest friends in the dharma. We met in 1995 or 6 via the AOL Buddhist Boards and quickly became close friends over many long dharma telephone calls and emails. He has visited Nashville for retreat two times and I have visited Tucson, where he brought me in as graphic designer for a conference with HH the Dalai Lama. We are the holders of each others' life stories and he has helped me in my own spiritual path many times over the years. I am thrilled to be able to share Greg with our small community.

No comments:

Post a Comment